Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Head of Professional Development
Location – US-based, Remote
CodeMonkey is looking for a US-based Head of Professional Development to join its global team. As Head of Professional Development at CodeMonkey, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with district and state level stakeholders, building and delivering PD courses for teachers, representing CodeMonkey at K-12 conferences and meetups and more.
- Initiate and manage partnerships with regional professional development centers
- Build relationships with relevant district level stakeholders
- Build professional development courses for teachers based on customer needs
- Lead professional development workshops on-site and online
- Work closely with our global pedagogical team to ensure best practices into our professional development content
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to increase sales and renewal.
- Quality representation of our products, services, and brand in the American K-12 community through hosting workshops and talks
- Representing CodeMonkey at K-12 EdTech and curriculum conferences, meetups, and other networking events
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for coding and STEM education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Experience in training K-8 staff to teach Computer Science
- Experience working with schools districts and regionals PD centers
- Business experience and managerial skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Send your CV to: email@example.com
CodeMonkey is a leading, fun and intuitive curriculum for kids to learn coding. Through game-based and project-based courses, students as young as 8 use text-based programming to solve scaffolded puzzles and build their own games and apps.