Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Executive Director of District Sales
Location – US-based, Remote
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shaping the future of Computer Science education in K-8!
- Defining and implementing sales plans that strategically build a network of key partners, clients, advocates, and extend market reach
- Developing relationships with directors and Superintendent-level roles through demos and in-person visits, while achieving buy-in from all relevant stakeholders within K-12 school systems
- Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities
- Stay involved with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
- Consistently achieving or exceeding annual quota targets within a national territory.
- Managing multiple complex sales with 3-9 month sales cycles and a dynamic buyer landscape.
- Prioritizing and managing sales activities through our CRM database.
- Collaborating with fellow sales team members to achieve individual and team goals.
- Representing CodeMonkey at conferences and other networking events.
- Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K12 Market
Required Skills & Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Education, Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience with complex sales experience in sales to school districts
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative global team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, result-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
Send your CV to: email@example.com
CodeMonkey is a leading, fun and intuitive curriculum for kids to learn coding. Through game-based and project-based courses, students as young as 8 use text-based programming to solve scaffolded puzzles and build their own games and apps.