Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Data Analyst & head of bi
Location – Tel Aviv Office
CodeMonkey is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who can help set up our BI infrastructure and develop innovative machine learning and data mining for the different departments within the company. The Data Analyst will work on highly complicated challenges taking a significant part in the growth process of one of the fastest growing EdTech companies in Israel.
The candidate should be highly skilled in data analysis and visualization (Excel/Tableau/similar). Has experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet company. Has experience working with Big Data and has experience implementing and working with BI tools. An excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively and initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience as a data analyst / scientist
- Experience with implementing BI tools within a company.
- Good SQL skills
- Team player, able to handle several tasks and work with several teams simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, bringing a positive attitude
- Fluent English – Verbal and written
- B.A. sc in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering
- Familiar and experienced with product experiments (A/B tests) – An advantage
- Choose, set up and maintain our BI platform, including its interfaces (API’s) to our existing sales, marketing, product, accounting and production platforms.
- Work closely with various departments in the company to provide advanced Data Science solutions end to end.
- Take a leading role in projects such as online campaigns optimization, real-time predictions, users segmentation and personalisation, etc.
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, take part in design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product decisions.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Conduct customer analysis–churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
About the office
CodeMonkey, a leading game-based-learning platform, teaches students 8 years and older the fundamental principles of computer programming. Our office is full of fun, relaxed people who love working together in order to make the world a better place for our children. Some of our many perks working here include bringing your dog to work and playing PlayStation and Nintendo. What are you waiting for? join us today and help us to write code, catch bananas and save the world.