Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Customer Success & Support Associate
Location – USA (remote)
CodeMonkey is looking for a Customer Success Associate. The CS Associate will be in touch on a daily basis with existing and new customers, in a proactive approach, ensuring their successful usage of the product through their customer life-cycle. You will work to ensure that all customers are fully utilizing the product and achieving success, and be the customer voice in front of the product and development team.
The ideal candidate is highly personable, detail-oriented, and highly motivated. An excellent communicator, relationship builder and maintainer, with the ability to work independently on some projects and as a team member on others. This entry-to-mid level position reports to the Customer Success Manager.
Required Experience & Skills
- A team player that is self-motivated and eager to learn, able to take ownership of individual work, able to handle several tasks and work with several teams simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize, organized, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bringing a positive attitude, be patient and consumer-oriented.
- Demonstrated success working directly with customers in a customer support type role
- Technological Savvy
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Experience in the Education Industry – an advantage
- Customer Service experience – an advantage
- Experience with CRM (specifically Pipedrive) and support platforms (Intercom) – an advantage
- Responsible for the company’s day-to-day support operations, ensuring that all issues are being addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting abilities by achieving comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the product.
- Improve support policies, procedures and training for staff.
- Responsible for the company’s Help Center
- Gather users’ feedback from support requests, comments on Help Center articles, and customer satisfaction surveys, and work alongside various departments in the company to improve the product and the service accordingly.
- Provide product training to new customers until they reach product adoption stage.
- Collect customer feedback for service improvement and product development.
- Perform onsite or webinar-based training on the product to customers, when needed.
- Creating customer demo videos and communication materials.
- Ongoing check-ups on accounts to ensure successful usage of the product.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
About the office
CodeMonkey, a leading game-based-learning platform, teaches students 8 years and older the fundamental principles of computer programming. Our office is full of fun, relaxed people who love working together in order to make the world a better place for our children. Some of our many perks working here include bringing your dog to work and playing PlayStation and Nintendo. What are you waiting for? join us today and help us to write code, catch bananas and save the world.