Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Location – US-based, Remote
CodeMonkey is looking for a US-based Curriculum Developer for lessons to join its global team. As a Curriculum Developer at CodeMonkey, you will be responsible for helping to build high quality computer science curricula for teachers. You will be focused on the teacher side, helping to create resources, lessons plans, video tutorials and more.
- Creating and improving CodeMonkey lesson plans
- Building teacher resources
- Creating handouts and activities
- Adapting curriculum for schools, districts and states
- Creating instructional teacher tutorials
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience writing lesson plans in STEM for K-8
- Experience working with the K-8 school system
- Attentive to detail and pedagogically-focused
- Communicative and collaborative
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- High School level knowledge of programming (coding) is mandatory
- Experience teaching Computer Science is an advantage
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeMonkey is a leading, fun and intuitive curriculum for kids to learn coding. Through game-based and project-based courses, students as young as 8 use text-based programming to solve scaffolded puzzles and build their own games and apps.